Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guy's Breakfast - Hotdog Omelet


Big Kid's Hotdog Omelet:
- 2 hot dogs
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- sharp cheddar cheese
- ketchup
- Texas Pete hot sauce

Fillet two dogs and pan sear them up, set aside.
Beat two eggs with salt and pepper and fry in a non-stick pan.
Slice cheese and place on cooked egg.
Layer filleted hotdogs on top of cheese.
Apply ketchup and hot sauce.
Close and serve.

This was my grand creation this morning. I think even little kids would enjoy this. I was thinking about throwing some tater-tots in it, but I decided to keep it simple, and I didn't really want to wait to bake them up anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

lol;; tht looks absolutley amazinq YUM =)

September 20, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home