Monday, September 22, 2008

Severe Weather my Foot!


So I have a little extension for Firefox which gives me a mini forecast of the current date as well as the upcoming days and also alerts me when so called "Severe Weather" is imminent. I find this to be a great little add-on for upcoming forecasts, like so I can be prepared for rain on my ride to work the following morning or something, but the "Severe Weather" alert system gets to me.

Whenever it pops up I am always inclined to check it out even though it's most always a disappointment. Take today's for example, I clicked on it and this is what I viewed:


Frost? That's nothing serious. It's not that I hope for a disaster whenever I click on that; I'm not a huge schadenfreude junkie, but I just expect something a little more consequential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home