Thursday, August 16, 2007

Apartment Hunting - Keene, NH

Bea and I selected an apartment for us in Keene, NH. We will be moving in sometime between 8.27 and 9.1 depending upon a couple things.


The apartment is nice and has some quirky aspects about it that make it fun (like the angled window dealie), but I must admit I was somewhat disappointed with our options of places to choose from. I was really hoping that we would be able to have another place like our Wyoming apartment which had a yard and was almost a whole house to call our own, and it was cheap! However, Keene isn't the same place and it's unrealistic to have the same expectations, but we're still excited to experience our new habitat. We'll be two blocks from Central Square (the rotary in the center of downtown Keene), which is a pretty sweet deal.

More photos and stuff to come once all this goes down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Nick said...

A witches window! Seriously. My friend had one...but I can't seem to find wiki data to support my claim. For shame.

August 20, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home