Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Puncture Wound


The wound itself doesn't look that impressive; it's the right most dot on the bottom of my hand. I slammed my hand hard against the side of the barn where an old rusty nail was sticking out a quarter of an inch or so. The swelling doesn't even look so bad either, but it was extremely painful to do menial tasks such as holding silverware or signing my name.



The old doctor at the walk in clinic prescribed me these and then went on a little speech encouraging me and all my friends to vote and work on getting a universal health care system in place. Right on.



The barn is filled with nasty rusty old nails sticking out everywhere, but the one that made my day was located just above the top left corner of the large door opening.


Other than the hurt hand, the rest of the day went well. The new sheathing boards are going on nicely and Jeb and Scottie made some serious progress tearing down the old roof. Fun fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home