Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Spanish Goldfish

Sometimes my mind wanders a little with the little bits of foreign languages that I know, figuring out how to possibly say things etc. Maybe it's to try and keep what little I know from being forgotten, or perhaps for some other strange reason, I don't know. Tonight while cleaning up after Bea's brother's snack I thought to myself (then out loud to Bea and her sister) PESCADO DORADO (goldfish - Spanish).

Now, I'm not entirely certain (or even vaguely) that's how Spanish speaking people would refer to Goldfish, but I think it's a pretty good guess for a laymen like myself. Either way, isn't that fun to say? Try it.

Kind of like DOMANI MATINA (tomorrow morning - Italian) or L'ANANA (pineapple - French).

I suppose they may say PESCADO DEL ORO or just Goldfish, but that's not as fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home