Sunday, April 26, 2009

Key West


my feet, poolside, amidst tropical trees and the like


Alli and Michael chose Key West for a wedding local, brilliant. An excellent opportunity for all the people to have an excuse to visit this very out of the way place.

List of some thoughts and things from the Key West visit:
- chickens are rampant, and it's awesome
- it's hard to find good beer
- I enjoyed 4 or so varieties of Key Lime pie
- I enjoyed tons of margaritas, most of which were weak/watery
- witnessed Alli riding the mechanical bull in her wedding dress
- I was very excited to stay on the military base and visit the commissary
- the view from the plane on the final leg of the flight is fun
- best houseboats ever
- I was given a moustache belt buckle
- the nightlife is silly, wonderfully silly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home