Monday, February 16, 2009

Foreign Kick Me Sign?



I was waiting in line at the service desk to buy Beatrice a bus pass at the local Hannafords when I spied the gentleman in front of me with a rather lengthy note deliberately taped to his back. I'm no Eastern linguist, but I would guess that it's written in more than one language (in addition to the broken English words). The man was fairly well dressed, of Asian descent, spoke not a word to the teller, and was there to redeem a bottle refund credit. I would have taken a better picture with my real camera (instead of my phone camera) but I didn't want to attract to much attention to myself. As a result of my inability to slyly take an adequit photo and reluctance to actually speak to the man, the mystery of what the note may actually mean may very well last until my final days.


"ENHANCE"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home