Saturday, February 7, 2009

Uncle Suprise v 1.0


The very first Uncle Suprise!
pronounced su:-pri:z (su-preez)

I wish I could take credit for this term, but it came from Bea, something like this:

Bea: Oh my god, are you putting hotdogs in that?
me: Uhm, maybe, what's it to you?
Bea: Wait, is that an Uncle Suprise? su:-pri:z ((su-preez))
me: YES!
Bea: Gross, are you putting bacon in that too?
me: No, I was going to, but I don't have any bacon left.
Bea: You're really weird.
me: Actually, I'm an uncle.

That was somewhat dramatized, but it's really not even that dramatic after all. Anyway, the Uncle Suprise v. I is the first in a series of special breakfasts dedicated to all my nieces and nephews. So far, I have one niece, Anna Rosemary Dahlen born to my eldest brother last night.

Here's the breakdown of the Uncle Suprise v. I:
- flour tortilla
- egg over hard
- extremely sharp cheddar cheese
- filleted pan seared hot dog
- Cholula hot sauce

You consistent readers my have noticed that the Uncle Suprise v. I is very similar to the Hotdog Omelet I created for the first Guy's Breakfast a couple months ago.

Welcome to the Uncles Club me.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I'm really hungry, and this made it worse! mmm

February 23, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home