Wednesday, October 31, 2007

John Edwards and Halloween

John Edwards is in the office next to mine giving an interview to the news people right now here at the Keene Sentinel. For Halloween he decided to dress up as a Presidential candidate; similarly, I decided to dress up as an office lackey. Presumably, we're both in good company.

I was hoping he would offer me universal healthcare in exchange for a free subscription. He hasn't yet, but if he does I will consider it.

In other Halloween news, Bea and I are going to buy some trick-or-treat candy under the guise of giving it out to children. The reality of it is that we will probably have it all to ourselves because who would take their children trick-or-treating at the house between the soup kitchen and the Department of Corrections Parole Office?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home