Saturday, May 3, 2008

Germans and Lobsters

If you've ever wondered what a German-lady-who-has-never-eat-a-lobster-before-but-is-about-to looks like, then wonder no more! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ingrid:


And she ate the whole thing, no problem. Impressive, most impressive. She and Klaus never have lobster in Germany on account of the outrageous prices, but we showed them how it's done, New England style while they were visiting Martha's Vineyard with us this weekend.

Other high points of the weekend include, but not limited to:
* Floyd and I teleconferencing with Mike D about boiling lobsters in butter, and the possibility of fillets of swan
* Esel meaning donkey in German, not ass
* Klaus referring to me as American Dream Wonderboy when speaking about the underwear he thought I left in his house in Osnabruk, Germany
* getting kids to swim in the cold water (kaltes Wasser) with me
* retaining my undefeated status at Egyptian Rat Screw

In the meantime, there will be more photos and such posted in my photo gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home