Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse


"nothing I can do, partial eclipse of the moon..."

I'm not sure I've witnessed a lunar eclipse before, maybe as a child, maybe not. I do recall witnessing a total eclipse of the sun while in 5th grade or so. Either way, eclipses are another one of nature's special treats.

So I was thinking what moon-based-lifeforms might be thinking during a lunar eclipse and how freaky that would be for them, but really it's just like us earthlings during a solar eclipse, so never mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Of Course the Fish Are Dead said...

i watched this moon show on my way home from set last night. every time i turned east i saw the moon go away little by little.

but i was so tired and out of it, i didn't realize it was eclipsing. i just thought about how pretty it was.

i think my lack of knowledge and awareness led to a more complete and fulfilling lunar experience.

or maybe i'm retarded.

February 21, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home