Saturday, February 16, 2008

Strange Wilderness


So, Bea and I thought Strange Wilderness might have been a funny movie on account of the fact that it had the guy(s) that were in Superbad and Knocked Up in it, but no...

This was one of the worst movies ever, it pushed the New World out of my recent trash list. At least the New World had lots of production value and classy actors, but this had nothing going for it.

Now, without going into a huge rant about this, it's arguable that there are bad movies that I like, Pootie Tang or the Stupids, but those two were self-aware of their own absurdity where Strange Wilderness was just disparately trying to be funny without success.

The best part of the movie was when we were going to the car after it was over and I found a five dollar bill in the parking lot - true story.

I could really go into detail, but it would probably just frustrate me more and I've already wasted too much time on this movie. I don't even want to think about it ever again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea in Maine said...

Haven't seen Strange Wilderness, but I have to agree with you on "New World"... Terrible screechy music ruined what would have been beautiful pictures- if they hadn't gone on for quite so long. I don't get to see many movies in the theatre now, so I'm pretty picky!

February 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Along the same lines of "this flick should be ok, it's got _____ in it..." I implore you to stay the heck away from "The Heartbreak Kid."

It's a Ben Stiller movie, so you think it's gonna be a chuckle, then you realize that you're not 13 and excessive potty humor isn't that funny any more.

February 19, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home