Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Flank of Dahlen

Today I started a temporary gig that entails me restoring a barn that caught on fire last summer at the Bedford Village Inn. It was rainy and around 30-40 degrees all day. I will be working this job until I'm fired or until I'm hired by the Town of Milford or Philmont. The following pictures are for your consideration:


This is the barn after we cut off and disposed of a little more than half of the burnt up roof.


Apparently, the owners had some sort of cork fetish; we spent painstaking hours removing them all.


There was an area about 8' x 4' x 4' deep of burn up corks in melted plastic bags that needed to be shoveled. An extensive collection indeed.


Here some nail/wire puncture wounds are shown disguised as a face. This is a view of my better side, my flank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home