Monday, November 13, 2006

Conversational Spanish

Our conversational Spanish class has been going well. I’m still not actually registered for the class, but maybe I’ll get that taken care of sooner or later. I still think it’s pretty ridiculous that I have to go through the whole admission process just to take a 2 credit night class at a community college. Looking at my situation from the prospective of the former job I used to hold at Emerson College, I would consider myself a complete idiot. We had similar things happen all the time, students showing up at the end of the semester telling us that they were in the class but never registered for it and we’d give them hell, but whatever. I completely aware of how stupid this is, and I don’t really care about getting credit for the class or not. The fact is I know my way around Spanish a bit now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home