Friday, October 20, 2006

Engagement Notice

I have sent our engagement notice info twice to the person at the Press who does that stuff, but she still hasn’t done anything with it. My suspicions regarding this are as follows:

  • she won’t publish it because we normally don’t include anything about people who work at the Press because it could be considered as favoritism, but she could at least tell me if that’s the case, so I don’t think that’s it…
  • her email may not accept stuff from my site for some reason, but I don’t think that’s it because I sent it twice, once from my domain and once from Gmail…
  • she could have lost it; she could have lost it twice…
  • she could harbor some passive-aggressive feelings toward me for some reason and won’t publish it?

Anyway, it’s been months now, and I don’t really care anymore, so we’ll see how this all turns out with people at work, and if they ever will find out. Who knows what the future may bring on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home