Friday, March 2, 2007

Snow - Real New England Snow

There was a good ol' snow storm today. One of those classic ones that starts as snow and ends as rain with the wintery-mix somewhere between. Mike D, Pops, and I worked as a dream team to get the surfaces around the house cleared up.

Later Mike and I went to Justin's to help him tackle his driveway and we were rewarded with a Heineken each. Those Africans sure do love their Heineken.

Side note: Justin said that putting a metal spoon handle in a half-drank bottle of beer will keep it carbonated. For real? I think I need to try it myself sometime, but only when I have cheap crap beer to experiment with. After all, I wouldn't want to try it out on a half a Smoked Alaskan Porter only to end up with a flat half of Smoked Alaskan Porter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home