Thursday, September 1, 2005

First Entry

This is the first entry, hurrah. The website is not done, but it is done enough for some blog stuff. Bea and I fly out of Boston at 7pm today and we will not return until December 14th.

I’m just about ready to go to bed; I hoped I packed everything I need because it's already too late.

Oh yes, for all you new comers, Bea and I will be traveling around Europe for a while and working at a couple farms in Italy. Check out the program we're doing the farming through here. I had intended upon finishing this website before the trip, but if you look around you will notice that there are a lot of places that seem to be lacking because I never got the time to complete it all, but that will change in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home